Welcome to May Watts Elementary School!
My name is Mrs. Doranski and I will be your child's kindergarten teacher. This is my 15th year of teaching and my 4th year at May Watts.
Our classroom is almost ready! I am looking forward to meeting all 26 wonderful students who will calling KD their home for the next 9 months. We will have many exciting adventures awaiting us! Please note the kindergarten meet and greet is on Thursday August 23 not Monday August 20th when grades 1-5 visit. Please come at your scheduled time with all your supplies. Please only label folders, binders and supply boxes and we will be on our way!
I hope everyone had a relaxing and enjoyable summer. I know I did. I went to Destin, Florida with my family, read at least 10 books (some work some pleasure) and spend many of my weekends enjoying the 10 baseball tournaments my sons team played in.
I am definitely ready to get back into a routine and meet all my new friends!
See you next week!
No comments:
Post a Comment