Friday, November 16, 2012

Happy Thanksgiving!!



Next week we only have school Monday and Tuesday. We will review some skills from the last few weeks and read about/discuss traditions. We will decorate some turkeys and read some fun stories.

This is the season that we all tend to reflect and be grateful for the things that we have. I know that I have MANY things to be thankful for including three wonderful children of my own, a supportive family, friends who care about me, my health, and a supportive husband who never hesitates to help me cut out or sort things for school! :) But I also never leave off my list how thankful I am that I work at May Watts School. May Watts is a unique place that has teachers that work really hard to help each child reach their potential, that has wonderful parents who support their children both in and out of the classroom, and children that are driven by wonder and amazement. I also am thankful for  all the parental help in the classroom and at home.This is a place where I am happy to come to everyday and feel lucky to be surrounded by people (and children) who inspire me to be the best I can be. I wish you and your family a very Happy Thanksgiving! Safe travel to those who are traveling. Enjoy the extra days off with your family and friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment